When a magical illness begins to plague a small city within the arid borderlands exterior the distinguished metropolis of San Citlán, a celebration of adventurers should work collectively to uncover its darkish origins. On Friday, July 8, watch as Dungeon Grasp Eugenio Vargas (he/him) runs “The Fiend of Hole Mine” one-shot journey from Journeys By way of the Radiant Citadel. The roster of gamers embody:
- Amy Dallen (she/her) is a content material producer for D&D Past. She is a number, actress, producer, streamer, and author.
- Anjali Bhimani (she/her) is a singer and actress identified for her roles in Overwatch, Apex Legends, and Exandria Limitless.
- Matthew Mercer (he/him) is a voice artist and the Dungeon Grasp for Crucial Position.
- Michael Galvis (he/him) oversees editorial for D&D Past. He’s a author, editor, and common visitor on D&D streams.
- Robbie Daymond (he/him) is a voice artist, actor, and performer. He appeared on Crucial Position as Dorian Storm.
Easy methods to Watch
Tune into “The Fiend of Hole Mine” playthrough dwell and chat with crewmembers on D&D Beyond’s YouTube channel at 6 p.m. CT on Friday, July 8.
D&D Past Presents “The Fiend of Hole Mine” with DM @DMJazzyHands and particular company @enthusiamy, @sweeetanj (@msmarvel, #CriticalRole), @matthewmercer (Crucial Position), @MichaelGalvis, & @robbiedaymond (Crucial Position)!
— D&D Past (@DnDBeyond) July 2, 2022
What Is The Fiend of Hole Mine?
“The Fiend of Hole Mine” is one in all 13 adventures launched in Journeys By way of the Radiant Citadel, an anthology e-book that brings to your desk over a dozen areas impressed by real-world cultures and mythologies. Author Mario Ortegón (he/him) drew from Mexican historical past and tradition to craft this journey.
In it, the characters journey to the vibrant metropolis of San Citlán and the barren lands past it. They need to examine a magical illness and an owllike fiend that terrorizes folks dwelling within the borderlands. These occasions lead as much as the Night time of the Remembered, a pageant when folks will be visited by their deceased family members. To study extra concerning the journey, see Todd Kenreck’s interview with Mario Ortegón beneath:
Michael Galvis (@michaelgalvis) is a tabletop content material producer for D&D Past. He’s a longtime Dungeon Grasp who enjoys horror movies and all issues fantasy and sci-fi. When he isn’t within the DM’s seat or rolling cube as his anxious halfling sorcerer, he’s enjoying League of Legends and Magic: The Gathering along with his husband. They dwell collectively in Los Angeles with their lovely canine, Quentin.